Every pair of eyes and every person is unique. So to give you vision care that’s just right for you, Casco Bay EyeCare features a complete line of eyeglasses, contact lenses and vision services designed to fit any need, lifestyle or budget.
Casco Bay EyeCare offers a full array of contact lenses–soft, rigid gas-permeable, extended-wear, disposable, bifocal, astigmatic and tinted lenses–from leading manufacturers.
Can’t wear contacts?
An explosion of new, state-of-the-art contact lens designs addresses the most common contact lens problems patients have had in the past:
- Can’t read up close
- Dry eye and irritation
- Solutions allergies
- Larger or smaller eye size
- More serious conditions
Vision Examinations and Services
To keep your vision healthy and clear, Casco Bay EyeCare provides a complete line of personalized, professionalal vision services, from annual eye examinations to specialized testing and reporting. We offer:
- Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations including glaucoma and cataract testing, computerized peripheral vision testing and retinal photography
- Evaluation and Correction of Computer Vision Syndrome for those who work long hours at a computer
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Pediatric Optometry
- Vision Reports for school, job, government and military reports
- Refractive Surgery Co-Management and Consultation for those interested in laser vision correction
- Cataract Surgery Co-Management and Consultation for patients undergoing cataract surgery
Quality Vision Products and Services that Fit Your Budget
Casco Bay EyeCare welcomes MasterCard, VISA and Discover Card. We also gladly accept many insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. Please call any of our locations for a current list of accepted plans. Click here for our office locations, hours and phone numbers.