Join one of Maine’s largest providers of optometric vision and eyecare services.
Career Opportunities at Casco Bay EyeCare
Are you someone who is highly motivated and detail oriented who has a willingness to help others? Want to learn something new?
Our opticians assist our patients by:
- Offering guidance and support to patients/customers with eyewear needs
- Ability to listen well and communicate positively, verbally and in writing
- Provides proper fitting and adjustment of eyewear
Responsibilities for this exciting opportunity are:
- Effectively educates and sells eyewear products to patients and customers
- Adjust frames so they fit properly and comfortably
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks effectively
- Monitors and maintains display area, eyeglass inventory, and supplies
- Ensures a high level of patient/customer service by prompt response, effective troubleshooting and resolution of inquiries and complaints
- Contributes to the goals, objectives, and overall success of daily operation and business as a whole
- Supports doctors in overall delivery of quality eye care services in order to ensure excellent patient care
- Participates in professional development opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or medical office experience
- Possess problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Proficiency using a computer or office equipment
- ABO certification or desire to become certified
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental
- Eight paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous employee discounts
- Professional development assistance
- Monday-Friday 8 hour shift
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do our values match yours?
- We recognize that each individual’s contribution is critical to providing outstanding patient care, and we support each other and treat each other with respect regardless of job title.
- We believe that open, direct and honest communication is critical to our success.
- We educate patients and provide guidance to allow them to make informed decisions about their health care options.
- We create an environment that fosters confidence and trust between patients and CBE providers and staff.
- We deliver outstanding care that exceeds our patients’ expectations with a goal toward forming lifetime relationships with our patients.
- And last, but not least: We encourage humor, light-heartedness and having fun in the workplace.